Forum Thread: My HTC-One M7 Corrupted in White Htc-Logo

after i update and installing the software my phone got stuck and corrupted in white Htc-one logo. It won't start up and it turn off automatically after a seconds then turn on again after a few seconds then it happened again and again. my phone says "LOCKED" and S-ON. please, help me to fix my phone. i really really love my phone.

7 Responses

im not yet tried sideloading a ROM via ADB because my htc one says its "LOCKED" and its S-ON. Is it okay even if it "LOCKED"

As long as you can get the m7 to the bootloader menu you can pull the identifier token and use that to unlock your bootloader.

the answer to your question is RUU from HTC Dev. it is also important to know your CID number, your phone's region to have the correct RUU file. I suggest to contact HTC and provide your IMEI for them to give you a link where to get the RUU

Hey I have the same problem with my phone, did yours finally work?

the answer to your question is RUU from HTC Dev. it is also important to know your CID number, your phone's region to have the correct RUU file. I suggest to contact HTC and provide your IMEI for them to give you a link where to get the RUU

Im having the same problem with my blue HTC one m7. It's stuck in boot loop

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active